Get Instant Access to my Free Newsletter by
Entering Your Name And Email Below:
Wondering if you can get this ripped?
Click here to make it happen.
This is SO possible…
So you’re one of those people
that want to know how to get abs?
Glad to meet you! I’ve been a personal fitness trainer and bodybuilder for years and finding ways to make the most of my time in the fitness department is something I keep high on my priority list.
Let’s face it; who wants to put a lot of mental, physical and emotional energy into something if it’s not accomplishing what you’re after. In other words, we want the most bang for our buck and for what we put energy into.
Discovering how to go about that is where the rewards you’re looking for begin to kick in.
So let’s look at a few typical questions…
- How can I get ripped fast?
- How can I see some toned abs in the shortest time possible?
- How can I get down to a low body fat percentage?
- How many ab exercises should I be doing?
- What are the best abdominal exercises?
- How often should I work out?
- What kinds of food should I eat?
- Do I have to starve myself?
- Do I have to buy expensive supplements?
Hey, these are great questions. And they get asked literally thousands of times a day. The key that must be understood is that you have a 6 pack just like everybody else.
It’s there. It exists. It just needs to come out of hiding:-)
There’s A Lean You Just Around The Corner
Maybe you’ve tried a pile of things in the past. Maybe you’re on another diet right now. Just not doing the trick and making you feel miserable at the same time?
Maybe you’re trying to increase your effort in the exercise department. Heck, it took 3 professional bodybuilders to figure out why I wasn’t making progress at one point in my life. I was over-training!
So, too much exercise isn’t the answer!
And neither is starving yourself!
That will put you right into the yoyo syndrome, making you want to binge on food when your body has had enough. It also lowers your immune system, messes with your sleep, affects your mental capabilities and makes you a frustrated individual.
Some Things To Think About
- You will burn more calories from a single set of squats than from 100 sit ups
- Traditional sit ups can hurt your lower back. There are far better methods
- Not eating enough calories will cause you to lose muscle mass which lowers your metabolism
- Taking fat burning supplements can do way more harm than good
- Doing the same thing you’ve always done will not get you where you want to be
- Just because something looks healthy to eat, doesn’t necessarily mean it is
- Exercise for periods longer than sixty to ninety minutes can destroy muscle and cause fat content to rise by changing the chemical state in your body
- Doing hundreds of torso exercises will not get the body fat down
Getting that layer of fat off requires
an intelligent game plan
and some smart work.
Click here to check out what I found.